Easter is coming soon and Gozo is organizing a lot of activities. Some of them will be really fun and educating for our little ones. Mark places and times:
Palm Sunday (9th, April):
- 8.30 am in Ix-Xewkija – will be held a Procession and Mass together with children and their parents.
- 9.15 am in Ix-Xaghra – children and the crowd will have a procession. They will be dressed in biblical costumes, holding olive branches will sing hymns and lead to towards the church.
- 10am in Qala – Altar boys and clergy will have a procession as well. The procession will start in Immaculate Conception street and everybody will meet in the square. Little kids will be like little Jews waving olive branches.
- 10.15 am in Fontana – there is a procession with kids too. All the procession will lead towards the church for the Mass.
- 10.30 am in Sannat – gather for the procession here as well. All the crowd will meet in the parish center.
- 6 pm in Ix-Xaghra – children will make a pageant procession representing the Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Children under 13, will take part in the pageant.
Good Friday (14th, April):
- 6pm in Nadur – the procession of Good Friday. Around 150 children and 150 Biblical personalities and Roman soldiers will take part in it. The procession with the statues and be accompanied by the bands.
Easter day (16th, April)
- 10am-4pm in Villa Rundle park, Victoria – children will have fun on different games, bouncing castles. They will be able to make crafts and enjoy with Mr. Bunny exchanging chocolate eggs. Do not miss this one.
Enjoy! Happy Easter everyone 🙂